Sunday, January 20, 2013

Progress, baby!

My progress may not me the same as yours, and that's okay.  Progress is the goal.  Consistency is key.

I am sore and hate every second of it, but am walking on air!  Another three pounds, gone!  Another few inches, gone!  While my official measurement day is a week away, I decided to take a peek.  After this past few days of pain, I needed something to make me feel like the work is paying off.  It's paying, baby! 

Clean eating + working as hard as I can = progress.  My progress may not me the same as yours, and that's okay.  Progress is the goal.  Consistency is key.   It took me a long, long time to learn that.  It finally clicked and things are moving in the right direction.

I will get through this.  I will continue to work within safe parameters while working hard.  I will continue to get stronger.  I will continue down this path.

Here's to finding the path that is yours.  And finding success on it.

Until next time, peace.  

No comments: