Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wednesday, my third favorite day of the week!

Hump day rocks! It's a sign that it's almost over. And this has been one of those weeks that I'm ready to end. It's been stressful, and stress makes me want to eat. I don't think I'll have to worry about that much today because my tummy is doing flip-flops. No, make that an entire Olympic-caliber routine.

I'm feeling every bit of the ick that follows a fatty & dairy-heavy day. I can handle a little cheese and maybe a dollop of cream, but a monster scoop of ice cream on top of full fat mayo on egg salad is too much. and let's not forget the friend stuff.

A detox may be in order. But not today. I'm going for healthy comfort food and bunch o' veggies.

B: PB&J on Ezekiel bread; coffee & water; supplements

L: McDougall Vegan Chinese chicken Noodle low sodium soup, bunch o' steamed broccoli & cauli (w/ginger dressing for dipping), Crystal Light tangerine strawberry [2 g fat! Yay!]

S: chickpea 'tuna' salad, crackers, & coffee

D: tasted cookie dough; Veggie sub from Subway. I so needed the veggies & kitchen break!

And the cookie dough tasting was it. I burned the cookies while playing with the kids. Totally forgot they were in the oven. D'oh!

Totally vegan! Yay!

Ex: 20 minute walk, yoga

3 comments:

Kristina said...

WAYYY to go! Great day! I envy your food choices.

P.S. I know how you feel after eating ice cream, etc. It always tastes so good at the time, but NEVER leaves me feeling well... But, still, I do it over, and over, and over... Not anymore! I might have a LITTLE ice cream here and there though.

Unknown said...

TY. Ice cream was one fo my fav treats until I stopped having most dairy. Edy's/Dryer's Slow Churned & Loaded are good low fat choices - just 1-2 Weight Watchers points each 1/2 cup. But after hubby & polished off a carton in 2 days I decided I had to keep it out of here.

Kristina said...

Have you tried Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches... Mmmm!