Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Migraine

Yes, I know you're getting tired of hearing about them, but oh man was this one a doozy. I wanted my head to explode so I couldn't feel it anymore.

The pre-event aura lasted over a week. I thought I might get lucky and not get one in April, but when it hit, I wanted to crawl into a hole. How bad was it? Hubby took over all morning and dinner duties and sent me back to bed. I spent all but 2-3 hours on Thursday in bed. Today I still hurt and have a funky tummy to boot. Gah.

I don't have time for this! Work and dinner plans this weekend. I'm already a day and a half behind. Boo.

That's it for my pouting today. I've got work to do. Look at the sweet puppy face.

Did she make you smile? Good.

2 comments:

LorelNicolette said...

I so feel your pain!
Have you considered chiropractic? NUCCA in particular?
The spinal cord is a possible source of neurological issues so it might be worth getting that part of your body checked out.
I recently signed up for treatments, and it's been helping a lot with my headaches. I also have yet to have a migraine, but it's only been a couple weeks. I'll keep you updated as my treatment progresses.
Hang in there! I know these things debilitating. You will figure it out and conquer them before you know it!

Unknown said...

Hugs and thanks, Lorel.

I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm working on nutritional issues and sensitivities that may be a cause fo some of my headaches and have noticed a difference. I was told before that my disc issues made a chiropracter a bad idea, but I'm giving everything a second look these days.