Monday, December 31, 2012

Vegan Kickstart 2013

Yep, it's that time again.  New year, new start and all the jazz.I'm doing another PCRM Vegan Kickstart this year but this one will be a little different.  I'm doing it gluten-free. 

The kickstart focuses on a low-fat, high nutrient plant-based plan.  It's easy to go vegan while enjoying snack foods and fattier fare, but it's not the healthiest way to do it.  You can trust me on that.  Unlike past years, the kickstart is ongoing,  A new group starts on the first of each month. I like this change.  If you join late you can always jump in from the start the following month and go from there. 

Check out the Vegan Kickstart on Facebook and main site for ideas on making it easier and to see what others are doing.  To see what I'm doing, check out my Independent Team Beachbody Facebook page, Vegetarian Examiner page, or Tweet with me.  I'll share recipes, menus, and my exercise plan for the day. 

So, are you in?  Other plans? 

Until next time, peace. 




No comments: