Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day four - feeling great!

Got in a 30 minute walk and my 8MM this morning. I can't believe I went walking so early, but it's supposed to be hot today and I have a lot to do. It feels good to be on track with food and exercise.

My brother and sister-in-law called last night to invite me to go with them to a Weight Watchers meeting. Yep, after talking to my bro on and off for a couple of years and trying to get him to go with me, he's joined. She lost 9 pounds and he lost 7. They're excited and both feel that this will last a lifetime. I'm thrilled for them.

The Emmy nominations just aired. Woohoo Michael C. Hall & Dexter! Woohoo Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie)! Woohoo The Office!

Today's plans include classwork, cooking (which I didn't get to do yesterday), cleaning, packing, and torturing the kiddos. We also have a few things Tivo'd to take out before we move, so our weekend entertainment is set. I will happily pack while watching Saw 3.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Way to go!

I have thought about joining WW. I may look into it once I'm in Miami.

Unknown said...

Kewlio! I'm still debating on it.