Monday, July 14, 2008

Man it's been a long Monday!

But I had a Doctor Who marathon on Sci-Fi today to help pass the time while I typed, cleaned, and worked on school projects.

As far as food it wasn't a bad day. I responded to my craving to sweets with a cinnamon roll and was thoroughly disappointed in it. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be. I'm glad I didn't go over in points to have it. I came in at 26 points and 1 activity point - not too shabby, especially since I get 26.

I've decided to follow the old point rules that gave me 26 daily points instead of the 27 under the newer rules. I tried going with 27 for a while and made sure I got in that point most days...and went over more often than not. I love those 35 flex points, and used to allow myself to go over 5 points every day just because I could. I didn't gain anything back while OP (on plan), but I think I could have lost more weight by staying closer to my daily points alone.

This isn't about how I did before. This is about how I'm doing now and will be in the near future. I need to keep that in mind so I don't slip into a negative state.

I'm going to hit the sack in a few. Yep, me. I'm going to bed at a decent hour. Bout time, eh?

Here's to Tuesday!

No comments: